Wednesday 13 April 2016

Young welsh people opinions

When asking young welsh people about their personal opinions on my book design I asked them the following questions:

-Do you feel that this style would target a younger audience more successfully than traditional mythology books?
-Does this design appeal to you as a young Welsh person?

A variation of approaches were correlated, some of these are depicted below.

Harriet, Wrexham, North Wales:
Yes I do think that this book would attract a more younger audience as it has a much more modern design compared to your usual mythology books. I would definitely be more interested in getting it as it's simple but effective.

Jordan, Mold, North Wales
I feel that the simplistic illustrations used don't take away from the highly expressive strories. As I have also visited places such as Gelerts grave and Devils Bridge, I believe that the designs are strongly representational of the locations. 

Libby, Cefn, North Wales
As Welsh is my first language I felt that the bilingual aspect of this book to be strong, as most books produced do not maintain translated copies. I would definitely consider buying this product if it were available on the open market.





No comments:

Post a Comment