Sunday 24 April 2016

Stock market imagery




As within the feedback from Simon he suggested that the concept was taking over the exhibition I decided that within this approach the decoration would be much more minimal. Taking influence from the aesthetics of the stock market I began to explore ways in which the room may be presented. As there is currently an air ventilation system within the middle of the exhibition space I thought about ways in which this may be covered. The above imagery shows a way in which a fold out stock market could be placed around the design. Not only would this embed the concept further but it would also depict information surrounding the exhibition and the names of artists involved. 

I also thought about how I may involve the type similar to my co-workers within their designs and thus I thought about developing 3D letterings. I felt that the lettering would express the relevance to type within the stock market and how influential it may be.   

No comments:

Post a Comment