Wednesday 27 April 2016

Binding them together

As I was unsure about how to bind my banknote I asked my peers about methods in which may work. They suggested that gluing the design would be difficult and would also be visible. Due to this it was stated that my only real option was to sew them together an aspect in which I was unsure about as I didn't want my design to appear messy.

The process itself I found difficult as the needle wasn't big enough to pierce through both materials and thus I had to complete this action separately. The stitches themselves feel irrelevant, and messy, a factor in which to me personally takes away the impactful nature of the design. As I binded the note relatively last minute, this is a factor in which I deeply regret as I would like to have another attempt at developing a stronger design.

No comments:

Post a Comment