Thursday 28 April 2016

Final evaluation secret 7

When looking back over my secret 7 module I believe that I explored a vast range of approaches compared to that of my other modules, with scaling, monoprint and spray painting being just a few methods in which I explored. Although I did not get into the exhibition I am still very happy with my final result and feel that if I had submitted it physically my response may have differed.

My final piece itself explored the usage of type, a factor in which I believe to be highly relevant within the research stage. I believe that this task was the turning point for my conceptual ideas, as I have since explored avenues much more, as well as other printing methods.

If I were to re-develop this project my key suggestion would be to explore with the final design a lot more, and experiment with letter pressing onto it.

No comments:

Post a Comment