Thursday 28 April 2016

Research cocktail book for students





In order to embed my research further I began to look into cocktail books specifically targeted at students. From this I found a very limited range of designs. Although not specifically targeted at students I believe that as a student myself, the above designs appeal to that of a younger demographic. The usage of type presented upon the front cover is minimal, with the pieces being image heavy, this may be a factor in which I consider further within my own design. As within my initial research stage I found far more posters in which appeal to a younger demographic, maybe this is stating a fact, that young people just aren't interested in reading books anymore. This is a factor in which I will explore further. 

No comments:

Post a Comment