Monday 25 April 2016

Production






In order to estimate the cost of the vinyl I explored different websites in order to develop a mean value. From this I discovered that the vinyl approach would be a relatively cheap, £20. Although stating this, as Sevestpool is an uncommon typeface the title would have to be produced specifically and thus may cost more. My estimation being another £15.


I then began to look at the 3d lettering in which costs £11.22 per letter, as there are 28 letters in which need to be formatted in this way this may be a costly job. Unless we discover an alternative route, ie building the letter forms ourselves out of wood and then spray painting them. If we get further within the exhibition this will be an area in which I will look at.

No comments:

Post a Comment