Monday 25 April 2016

Feedback wall



From my research I began to explore ways in which the air con may be decorated in order to develop feedback wall. Thinking specifically about the main demographic of students and graphic designers I didn't want to express a simplistic sticky note approach but rather something much more innovative. I began to think about everyday appliances within the stock market and how they may be infiltrated into the design. From this I developed ideas such as an clipboard approach, and also that of a briefcase approach. Graph paper was also considered as an option. When asking my group about what designs they favoured they suggested that the clip board approach was most effective, as it would allow us to keep the feedback as well as replace the paper once the pad is full. The idea of attached pens was also explored (like in a bank) this would also add further contexuality to the design. 


No comments:

Post a Comment