Tuesday 26 April 2016

More drawings

From the photographs collected I began to develop some illustrations focusing upon different ways in which the Queen may be represented.


I explored a style similar to that of banks, alongside an quick drawn illustrative approach and also that of a silhouette. Although relatively simple, I really like the idea of developing a silhouette from a famous image of the Queen as I feel that it resembles a certain outlook upon her life. As she is also widely depicted in photographic forms, on current bank notes and also stamps, I feel the idea highly suiting. When asking my peers they also suggested that this would be a strong format in which to follow, especially if I am to embellish detail onto the design once it has been screenprinted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment