Tuesday 26 April 2016

Sp process




In order to produce my designs fast and effectively I decided to print them as a group rather than individually, this in turn saving myself hours. Although I had exposed my final design too closely to the edge and thus I found it difficult to express the ink over all the designs.




Inks were explored with as I developed two approaches one with black ink and the other with blue. I did this in order to promote a patriotic nature as well as elegance.




As I had printed my designs using an A2 board my designs then had to fit an A2 piece of paper, a factor in which I do not deem environmentally friendly. If I were to re-live this process again this is definitely an area in which I would alter, as I consider myself to be an environmentally conscious designer.

No comments:

Post a Comment