Thursday 28 April 2016

Choosing a image style?

Although I pretty much discard the idea of using the photographical approach within my poster, I wanted to gather a response from the intended target audience surrounding the designs, and thus asked my peers to vote upon a design, as they are still currently first year students. The results are conducted in a tally below.


When looking at the results there is a clear winner, with that of my tipsy designs. When asking my peers to give a reason behind selecting this design they suggested that the approach stood out much more than that of the others, and as the design is to be presented upon a poster it is important that the designs are impactive. From this they then suggested that I develop a range of cocktails in which may be represented through my poster. 

No comments:

Post a Comment