Monday 25 April 2016

final evaluation

When looking back at this project I feel it is fair to suggest that at certain times it got pushed behind others briefs, primarily as I didn't enjoy the design style in which our group had decided upon. Saying this I believe that participating in such a style has allowed me to explore options in which I haven't previously.

Overall, I feel that relevant areas such as wayfinding, invites, exhibition designs, and social media have been developed successfully, although I feel that as a group we could have pushed further in order to get selected to pitch our idea to First Direct. If we were to redo the group project I would suggest that we should have got more feedback off Simon, and seeked him to give us the feedback in which he did sooner, this leaving us with more time to prepare a new concept. I also would suggest that as a group we should have discussed our ideas in person more, as we found that ideas often got miscommunicated when expressing them through messenger.

In summary I believe that all of our group members made an effort in which to turn up to meetings and participate in the work given.

No comments:

Post a Comment