Monday 25 April 2016

Introduction wall drawings




Thinking about different platforms in which the introduction wall may be expressed I explored multiple approaches. In order to keep continuity I explored the idea of 3D text although I believe that this will be difficult to read close up. I also believe that developing 3D for a paragraph would be extremely expensive and thus wouldn't comply to the budget. I also thought about the usage of transparent material but felt that this would be pointless as the design would be placed next to a white wall. 

When asking my group about which decide they though coincided best with our concept they suggested that of the vinyl approach, as it is cost effective and easy to read. It would also be easy to construct rather than 3d lettering 

No comments:

Post a Comment