Wednesday 27 April 2016

New brief initial ideas


From my initial research I began to develop a mind map in which states subject matters I felt effected myself during the initial phrase of University. This mindmap uncovered topic areas such as:

-being homesick
-getting used to a strange city
-maps
-vegetarian eating
-making friends 
-workload compared to college

Looking at my suggestions I asked my peers about which topic areas they felt strongest, in which they suggested feeling homesick, vegetarian eating and making friends. From this list I then decided upon which affected me the most, that being making friends. As I like to perceive myself as a relatively confident individual, I found myself not being bothered about making friends within freshers a factor in which I largely regret. Taking influence from this I will explore an approach in which focuses largely upon encouraging friendships.

No comments:

Post a Comment