Tuesday 26 April 2016

Other mediums in which I my explore as well as traditional print




When looking back at my initial concepts I found multiple routes in which I had previously disassociated my work with, these being other methods in which would open my design to multiple mediums and not just C.A.D and screen print. As this piece is for an exhibition I felt it important to push my design as far as possible in order to gather the best possible outcome. 

As this project also falls in Easter, I have decided to take a step away from C.A.D over Easter and focus primarily upon methods in which I may involve within my design after the screen printing process has been developed. I will also explore options in which need little screen print/letterpress involved within their aesthetics. I believe that this will push my design away from others within the exhibition, as well as meeting the criteria of the brief. 

No comments:

Post a Comment