Thursday 28 April 2016

Structure of design



In a further attempt to target my intended audience I decided to explore the idea of structure. As younger demographics are often perceived to be lazy, I feel it is fair to suggest that looking through a book takes a varied amount of effort. And thus I began to explore less daunting ways in which to resemble my designs.I thought about a leaflet, but felt that it was a very boring uninteresting way in which to explore design. I also believe that a leaflets connotations to that of informing the consumer make the audience feels as if the task is again daunting. I then thought about developing a poster in which would express a fast and quick response to that of cocktail making, as I again don't want to overload the consumer with details. As within freshers week our flat gained numerous posters from fairs in which we then exhibited the strongest upon our notice board, I believe that this design idea would work successfully. Size will also be a factor in which must be considered after dveeloping the design. 

No comments:

Post a Comment