Tuesday 12 April 2016

Evaluation

Overall I feel it is evident from the responses maintained that this deisgn effectively targets that of a young welsh demographic. The minimal imagery and consideration of space allows this design to appear simplistic yet modern, two factors in which I initially wanted the design to express.

The bilingual aspect of the book maintains consistent throughout with welsh being the prominent language, a factor in which was highly informed by that of the research. The acetate overlays also express clarity between the two languages, although pages in which overlap cause confusion amongst the consumer. A factor in which I would definitely alter if I were to repeat the project.

Although the intended binding method was unsuccessful I feel that the process in which I went through to resolve the problem allowed me to experiment further with binding methods.

In summary I am pleased with my design but feel that the general structure would need to be improved before it could be produced on a large scale.

No comments:

Post a Comment