Tuesday 12 April 2016

Ring binding

As the print studio themselves didn't have any knowledge on ring binding I had to then visit the Vernon street library.  



I bought a selection of plastic ring binds as I was initially unsure on which would work most successfully. Although my front cover contained all these colours I felt that the black highlighted the bind much more effectively and expressed a higher level of quality than the others. I also decided upon the smaller bind as when there's too much space within a bind it can often cause it to become weak and break.  



The processes itself wasn't difficult just relatively 'fiddly', a component in which I would suggest took the longest proportion of time. A strong factor with this binding methods is that the bind itself can be released if the pages are positioned incorrectly. This being a factor in which I felt strong about the method.

No comments:

Post a Comment