Friday 15 April 2016

leaflet


In order to embed the sentiment of postmodernism further I began to explore with the way in which type and shape can coincide together. I also explore avenues in which expressed breaking of text and also the sentiment of purple getting in the way of good design.   







Composition was a factor in which I found difficult as I found it hard to differentiate between poor design and awkward design, as I myself found the design awkward to create.  I explored kerning also with an emphasis being upon kerning in which is not usually expressed within modern designs. In order to cause a claustrophobic feel I also attempted to group the text closely.

















I explored with the involvement of a line in order to express further awkwardness as there was no real reason behind it, other than to express purple getting in the way. I found that the line detracted from the other elements and thus decided to discontinue it.














I explored with the inner layout, again using the 'p' shape. In order to produce design in which felt extremely awkward. I also explored multiple ways in which the text may be represented, causing each paragraph to be styled differently. I also felt that this slightly mimicked postmodernism, although I ensured that the text remained legible.


No comments:

Post a Comment