Sunday 24 April 2016

Structural ideas



I then began to think about ways in which the buildings display could exhibit an 70's style future. I thought about the involvement of monitors, and how computers could display work. I also thought that a projection could be involved within the opening of the exhibition entailing a brief overview of the exhibits aims. I also thought about how designers may be able to get in touch with students surrounding their work and thus if a student has a professional instagram etc their URL could be depicted next to their work. Following the retro 70's future theme I thought about the usage of a reflective material in order to suggest that everyone's ideas about the future of money is different. I also thought about the exposing of wires present within the office block in order to build the idiology further. 

No comments:

Post a Comment