Tuesday 12 April 2016

Contents and introduction


In an attempt to target my audience further I decided to develop a contents page in which expresses a highly minimal approach. The text has been correlated into the bottom right corner specifically. I did this as it is obvious to suggest that this makes the consumer work to gather the information, as it is not placed with the traditional centralised grid. As the consumer would quickly scan the page, left to right, top to bottom, it is evident that this is the last section of the page in which the consumer will look, thus making the design more interesting to the consumer. 






As my introduction page will be separate from any other text involving acetate, I decided that it should contain an acetate overlay in order to conform to the pattern in which will be present within my book. This pattern being an overlay on every left hand page. Not only will this keep consistency but also improve the general approach gathered by the consumer and also in some forms legibility, as boring text is difficult to be interested in. 





No comments:

Post a Comment