Wednesday 12 October 2016

Image Analysis book




In order to analyse my images more thoroughly I decided to look into how photographers analyse their imagery. I believe that this has given me a basis upon areas in which I need to focus upon in order to produce high quality analysis for each image. 



Key factors in which I discovered include:
  • Each evaluation must be planned appropriately, with key figures in which I would like to discuss being made clear. 
  • Feedback is important as I should ask others for their opinion upon and image, this giving me a deeper insight. 
  • It is important to ask others to look over the finished piece in order to check grammar and punctuation. 
  • Research should be used in order to give basis to your idea.
  • Research may also be undertaken into similar academica to imply sentence structure. 





No comments:

Post a Comment