Monday 22 February 2016

Research and fold mock ups


In order to develop a more directed approach towards that of the fold in which I will use, I decided to conduct some research into the basic folds available for leaflet design. Some mock ups of these are expressed below.










From developing the mock ups it is obvious to see which folds appear most prominent and which would appear most to that of a younger demographic. As young people are often associated with being lazy, I felt that an appropriate in which required little effort would be most relevant.From this I decided upon the basic 4 page z fold, as it maintains a stable structure and clearly expresses the information. I decided upon this also as I felt that the six page fold would seem daunting as vast amounts of information and pages would put off the intended demographic.

No comments:

Post a Comment