Monday 22 February 2016

Purple leaflet crit

When discussing the leaflets design with Danny, I found that the idea contained large design flaws, and didn't explore my potential as a designer. In order to tackle this I decided to take the strongest concepts of the previous leaflet and push them further, thus allowing me to develop not only a strong contextual piece but to also develop a design in which is aesthetically pleasing.

Within my original design, I focused upon triangles as the primary shape due to their relationship with awkward behaviour, a synonym in which purple can be described as. It was discussed that I should push this awkward behaviour further within the design, making a design piece in which appears visually awkward.

During the following stages of the design process I will revisit research, but look further in depth at awkward designs such as the whitney.

No comments:

Post a Comment