Sunday 28 February 2016

Currency visual research


Thinking specifically about aesthetic I began research upon banknote design. I found a lot of designs followed a modernist style, in which explores simplistic designs and type. I believe that as the banknote is such a small surface over complicated designs may make the designs appear crowded thus within my own designs I would like to explore a more minimal approach.



These designs form part of a set in which celebrate culture. I really like the idea of developing a set of notes, as no note wouldn't be produced in an incoherent style to that of the others. 


This design explores colour as the main theme behind the design. As bank notes often refer to symbolic colours within their design this may be a factor in which I will explore. 



These designs explore the usage of famous protagonists within their designs in order to express their country as powerdul. Not only does this express this to british people but also to visitors. 

No comments:

Post a Comment