Sunday 7 February 2016

Which to carry on



I began to think critically about my thumbnails, primarily focusing upon what the judges would be most astonished by. I also began to think about others approaches to the task, and routes they may follow, and how my designs can vary. I felt that designs in which involve type would successfully target the monotype demographic, as they specifically work around type.

I also thought back to the concept behind each piece and thus which design I felt most prominent. From this I selected the heart wrapped in clover design due to its comical aspect, along with the spray paint approach and also that of letterpress. Although I have selected these designs as my strongest I may explore further with my design ideas and develop new concepts.

No comments:

Post a Comment