Wednesday 2 December 2015

New sketches

As I felt that my previous designs were not strong enough I decided to rethink my ideas. I began by thinking about the wayfindings ethos, this involved the target audience of 18-22 years, creating an navigational system that is easy to use yet strong in design, and a system that would work with the current Liberty Park branding.


I experimented with style and the overall shapes used within the Liberty Park building. As the buildings shapes were highly complex I simplified them but not to the extent I had previously, thus therefore giving the map contextuality but not over complicating it. As over complexity was one of the main influences for me to develop the original wayfinding system, I felt that a more simple approach would be fitting.


No comments:

Post a Comment