Thursday 10 December 2015

leaflet inital ideas



After narrowing down some of the layout ideas, I began to develop more in depth sketches of the booklet's front cover and 'house' style. During this process I became very aware how important the positioning of type can be alongside image. Another factor I had to consider during this stage was which element of the booklet is most important. The colour itself, the company, or the image. This was probably the hardest design decision I had to factor during this stage, as a result of this I developed a range of approaches to allow for an informed analysis of this decision. From completing this task I now have confidence in the structural order I want my leaflet to display. The text should definitely provoke more attention than the image due to it explaining the booklets content, although stating this an image may be used to gather the consumer's initial attention.

Using this information to assist me I have decided to progress with the single circular design due to the texts impact upon the consumer, this is also the same reason I have decided upon the large masthead approach.

No comments:

Post a Comment