Thursday 20 April 2017

Photoshoot implications

Although I had previously booked a studio to take images of my products, a confusion was met and the session ended up being double booked. As the individual who had also booked was completing a piece for her third year project, I decided that I could fins another way in which to get images of my products.

As a result of this, I decided to lend a camera and take these photographs at home. From this it became evident how important lighting is when taking professional images.
























The above images show three different locations in which I experimented with. These locations all attempted to mimic a studio, although lighting was a key issue with some of the images not appearing very strong. Flash was used but this made some of the images blurry and overexposed. As a result of this i explored with the DPI but no progress was made. As a result of this I had to manipulate the images on Photoshop extensively. 









No comments:

Post a Comment