Wednesday 26 April 2017

How we communicated

As a group we communicated largely through that of facebook and text. As I live with Dom it was much easier for us to meet up and discuss ideas. In some cases I did attempt to contact the group with no response being made, but I believe that this was due to the platform used.


I would also suggest that at times I felt it difficult to voice my opinions as I did not want to offend anyone. I believe it would have been far easier to give constructive criticism if I was not friends with the members. A key example of this is when megan suggested that it was okay to have three different elephants as part of the campaign. As I did not personally believe this to be true, I attempted to communicate this in a friendly manner.

No comments:

Post a Comment