Monday 16 April 2018

Final CAD


After showing the client the above piece they suggested that it was exactly what they had been looking for and suggested no further alterations. Although the client had asked for small changes I was quite surprised as to the quick nature of this brief and how I had actually completed the physical design relatively quickly. 

Although only a small design, it will be evident to my future employers that I understand type and how to create a purely typographical design piece. It also showcases variety within my portfolio. 





Mock up-not professional 




























Although the final invitations will be professionally printed, a mock up was devised until this date to be situated within my portfolio. Due to the unique shape of the tickets, the mock ups were somewhat unsuccessful. As a result of this, Sam will be taking photographs of physically printed mock ups in which I developed. This showcasing a strong mini brief within my portfolio.



No comments:

Post a Comment