Wednesday 28 February 2018

Competition brief

As this small week brief was a competition brief, the outcome is highly important, as if I were to win then I would be able to promote a professional, client based piece of work within my portfolio.












Unfortunately my design was not selected and therefore it must be considered as to whether this brief will be placed within my portfolio. After a brief discussion with my peers, it was decided that the brief would still be positioned within my portfolio as it promotes myself as an individual who is willing to take on challenges and promote a varied body of work. It was also suggested that it shows excellent time management and that I am able to produce fast outcomes when under pressure.

A benefit of participating in this brief is that I will also gain some professional feedback in which may be used to influence my future designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment