Wednesday 7 October 2015

Study Task 01-Inital Drawings

As a group we briefed one another about how we were going to complete the design proccess. This included completing some individual sketches.

When developing my inital sketches I reflected specifically about what would appeal to the target audience. I thought about the symbolic meaning towards each logo and how each would comply to the ethos of the brand. I focused upon the location of the company, what it does, what it provides and who it provides for.



When creating these ideas I focused on their contexuality. As the company is water based I expressed this within my sketches. Specific ideas I focused upon were, the location of the company compaired to the Thames, the movement of natural water incomparrison to confined and also the manipulation of letterforms to symbolise a tap.


No comments:

Post a Comment