Tuesday 20 October 2015

Colour variations M&S



 When experimenting with colour I primarily focused on a green pallete, I did this due to the wide associstaion between M&S and its iconic apple green colour. Green is also an colour that can corrispond health and organic produce, aspects in which M&S regulary promote during advertisting campagins.

I decided that both logo's should contain the same colour pallete in order for them to be easily identifiable as a brand, something that is incredibly important especially as they do not contain the same typeface.

When viewing the colours I much prefer the lighter green, as I feel that it adds a sence of vibrancy to the logo. It is also extremly similar to the orignial colour scheme of the brand, and therefore would be easily recogniable to the consumer market.







No comments:

Post a Comment