Tuesday 2 May 2017

Primary Research

'What does Hyde Park picture house mean to you' 

In order to gather a greater understanding upon the picture houses effect upon the community, I gathered individuals thoughts of the cinema. All participants live within a mile of the picture house.

Hannah
I've been a couple of times and found it amazing. Its like you're in an opera house as the cinema maintains its own balcony. The atmosphere is also very cheery and you can tell that the staff are devoted to what they do. 

Beth
The architecture draws me to the building the most. As Hyde park is a relatively 'rough' area, the building stands out instantly.  

Dom
I've never actually been but I walk past it quite a lot. The building itself is very beautiful and creates a juxtaposition between its landscape.  

Kate
Hyde park has key features and the picture house is one of them. 

Rose 
I haven't been but its on my Leeds bucket list 

No comments:

Post a Comment