Wednesday 14 December 2016

Problems faced with the software

My main limitations when developing the moving mock up was that I was unable to use the correct software properly. This for meaning that my mock up has had to be developed upon a less substantial format.

Problems with after effects:

Due to the timing of the project it was evident that some of the work would have to be developed over the christmas holidays. As I do not have a mac or adobe creative cloud I ensured that the spreads were completed before returning home (allowing myself the computer resources at university.) In order to develop a mock up, the adobe suite was bought, although for some reason the after effects app would not open upon my computer, suggesting an error with the software. Due to this I was unable to use this software.


Adobe XD:

When asking my peers for a solution it was suggested that I use Adobe XD. When attempting to download this, it became apparent that a windows version was not currently downloadable, and thus this was not an option to use.


Online App Generators

Obviously as I do not currently know coding it became apparent that I must look through the internet and find an app generator.This meaning that multiple downloads had to be completed with many apps not working. Sign ups were also required for the 20 or more websites in which were tried, meaning mass junk email. After finding a suitable sight, it became apparent that I could not save the video directly. Emails were sent to the company but no response was made.


Resolution

Due to this multiple downloads had to be further completed in which would record the screen,after multiple low resolution attempts one was discovered with a watermark. This has now been recorded and a link is present within the following blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment