Wednesday 13 January 2016

Front page-leaflet




 
I began to create the leaflet front cover by discovering the basic format of the facebook layout. I did this to ensure that my designs followed the same format and thus looked realistic.

After doing this I began to add text towards the design. I used the typeface Tahoma to allow me to create consistancy with facebook's current typeface. I also altered the message to be much more sensitive than the original, an enigma was also created in the fact that the consumer is intregued to discover the reasoning behind James's death. 

I experimented with image to allow for the typical 17-25 profile picture. I decided that by involving a further away image it doesn't give an indication towards the protagonists age and thus relates to all this demographic, rather than specifically a 24 year old.
 
I felt that the layout was far too simplitic to be displayed upon a front cover and thus decided to involve the status bar within the deisgn. This also creates a sense of reality as it appears if the consumer themselves is viewing the facebook page. To allow further enigma/attention I decided that a tag line would be effective.

 
Thinking about colour I decided to follow the same colour scheme as  Facebook currently maintains, thus creating further contexuality.

Finally I increased the tagline size to allow it to appear more effective, I also added an background to allow the text to appear much more prominant. The same colour scheme was used to complete this as Facebook's current scheme.

No comments:

Post a Comment