Thursday 23 November 2017

Collaboration opportunity with Photography student


















Through the LAU collaboration page, I discovered Erin Williams. A level 3 photography student who was in search for someone to collaborate with upon a zine/magazine for her COP 3. When discussing the general themes of the publication, it was stated that the theme was 'LGBTQ' movements in fashion photography'. Although I had not previously planned to take on a project at this time, I felt that this would be a great opportunity to design an artefact that can be placed within my portfolio, which I have a great interest in. Therefore making my portfolio specific and influenced by my passions.

As I had contacted Erin when my placement was taking place, we decided to meet once I returned to university. Erin's deadline for her practical was stated as the 13th of December, so to ensure that the project is fully complete I have set myself a deadline of the 5th of December. This is also to ensure that any printing errors that may occur can be resolved.




No comments:

Post a Comment