Tuesday 7 November 2017

Amy's first illustrations

Amy's illustrations for the bottles














As Amy and myself had previously discussed nature in terms of aesthetics, I felt these illustrations very suiting as they promote natural colours, and movements. The usage of watercolours as the primary medium also highlights the product as organic, as well as emphasising that the product is soft on the skin.

When thinking about what I had previously envisioned, the illustrations were slightly different, although with some editing I believe that they will highlight the vision in which I had previously imagined. As the illustrations are derived in separate compositions, and send as scans, this also means that I will have to remove the backgrounds from each piece a factor in which I did not previously allow time for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment