Thursday 24 March 2016

Second drawings



As the main format of contacting my group was through a group chat, I decided to develop some more in depth drawings displaying my concept more clearly. I focused upon my favourite concepts expressed previously, with a much deeper insight into that of aesthetics. I focused upon the general layout of the designs, and how the designs could exhibit further concepts.

When gathering thoughts surrounding the place name approach, I felt that places within Leeds may be a good starting point. As the exhibition will be in Leeds, and the consumers of the exhibit will be from Leeds or surrounding areas, I felt that this would be a good way in which to gather contextuality. I also believe that this may be another way in which to persuade the general public to participate within the exhibit, as it is obvious to suggest that they are patriotic about the city in which they live.

Other concepts in which I enjoyed were that of a board game invite, as this would allow the design company in which they are given to participate in a mini game, thus making the concept of fun money becoming more apparent. I also feel that this would be a design aspect in which the consumer would keep due to its strong design nature, and thus I feel that this would be much more effective than a standard leaflet.

During the following design stage, I will show these drawings to my group gathering feedback, and analysing their concepts.

No comments:

Post a Comment