Wednesday 23 March 2016

Initials feelings surrounding the group

To begin with I felt that our group was somewhat quieter to that of others, as we had not necessarily had a long term conversation with people in our group previously. In an attempt to discourage this I felt myself and Katie taking the form of a leadership role, correlating ideas onto the mindmap. During the initial session I felt that a general awkwardness was present but this was illuminated within the second as I felt a conscious effort was made to talk to others during the normal working day. With other members being highly involved within the second session, I felt that a leadership role was not present as we all discussed factors together. I felt that this was much greater than having an individual lead group, as it allows a wider range of important to be correlated.


No comments:

Post a Comment