Monday 29 January 2018

Did I stick to the timeplan



Although the blogging of the publication was largely delayed (by placements and COP), the actual brief itself was completed in little over a week. This showcasing that if the design is directly focused upon the process itself can be fast. This being an essential skill if I am to go into an editorial based career.

In terms of blogging for the brief, it became as if a daughting task and was largely put off. As a result of this issues were later discovered in terms of missing artefacts/files, although all have now been successfully found. As I will not be expected to blog within my professional career, I believe that this not an area of concern although I will blog alongside following projects in order to combat this issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment