Friday 27 January 2017

My knowledge of the book

As I have not previously read the book, I wanted to note the facts surrounding the book in which I already know, in order to gain a greater insight into the mind of a user who has no concept of the book, just themes they have heard. My knowledge is as follows:

-Main theme expressed is racism
-Some aspect of killing a mockingbird?
-Large focus on death
-Some form of child in the book (on the covers in which I have previously seen)


From this it is evident that if the book is targeted at a new audience the approach cannot be too ambiguous, although as a classic it may be suggested that the book has already been read by millions, and thus a second edition or a physical copy may be required as a collectors item. This must be researched further in order to gather a greater stance upon the target audience for this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment