Saturday 24 September 2016

contact sheet













When collecting the imagery for this project I focused largely on Manchester's northern quarter as it contains masses of hand rendered type and graffiti, although some images were taken within leeds in order to express a union between the two most prominent cities within the north. A range of mediums were explored, a factor in which I felt necessary in order to express my concept. 



Contact sheets were developed to aid me with the selection of photographs. I felt this important as I want to exhibit the most differential types within my book. A range of locations were expressed including: lampposts, walls, shops, signs, street plaques. This was done intentionally, to make every image appar fresh and exciting. There are also a few images that contain profanity, a factor in which I believe will amuse the consumer whilst still keeping the tone semi-professional. 

No comments:

Post a Comment